Making Science, Technology &
Innovation Work for you
An Agency of the Ministry of Science, Energy, Telecommunications & Transport
The Scientific Research Council (SRC) is Jamaica’s principal public sector agency, responsible for the fostering and coordination of scientific research and the promotion and application of its results.
Nutrition Facts Panels at the SRC
SRC creates nutrition facts panels for clients to inform consumers of their food products’ nutritional content and comply with mandatory nutritional label requirements in overseas markets.
Test your Cannabis Products with us
Cannabinoid Analyses- THC, CBD, CBN, THCA, CBG, %THC
Chemical tests- Pesticides, Ash, Moisture
- Bile Tolerant Gram-Negative Bacteria (BGTN) via RT-PCR
- Salmonellavia RT-PCR/Traditional Methods
- E. colivia RT-PCR/Traditional Methods
- Total Aerobic Plate Count
- Total Yeast & Mould Count
- S. aureus &P. aeruginosa Detection